The South African economy needs entrepreneurs today more than we ever did before. In a world where the global economy has changed and will never go back, where unemployment is rife in South Africa and the rest of the world – it seems that entrepreneurship could be the only option of making a mark and money.
More and more, we see programs like the ABSA Barclays ReadytoWork Program offering entrepreneurship skills to those still at school, creating possibility in a world where employment options are rapidly shrinking. That is why Youth Today has created a showcase opportunity (free of charge) for those between the ages of 18 and 34 (the South African youth demographic) who are in business.
All you have to do is send us pictures and information on your existing business, like:
- What is your business about?
- What services do you offer?
- Where can you be found, a physical address and if not that do you have an internet presence?
- What is your contact information, how can prospective clients get hold of you?
- Do you have photographs?
- Do you have a logo?
- Do you have an email address?
- A certified copy of your ID?
If the answer to any the above is yes, please send it along with the other information to: email@example.com for evaluation.
In the event that you have not been successful, no further communication will be accepted. You will be contacted via email if your business is showcased on the Youth Today website portal. There is no charge.